In November, Community Foundation of North Louisiana launched its Donor Portal. We are excited to provide fundholders with an online tool that allows you to manage your fund, make grant recommendations, and maximize your charitable impact at your convenience. To get started, we’ve included some helpful tips below.
- Creating Your Account – An account has already been set up for you by the staff at CFNLA. An email was sent to you in November with a custom link to log in. You will be prompted to create a password for your account. Access the portal any time at cfnla.org/myfund.
- Find Your Fund Balance and History – Once logged in, your fund balance and available to spend balance will appear on the home screen. View the history of your contributions under the “Contributions” tab and your grant history under the “Grants” tab.
- Recommend a Grant – For Donor Advised Funds (DAFs), the Fund Advisor will be able to recommend a grant using the “Grant Request” tab. You may use the dropdown list to select from organizations you have granted to in the past, transfer funds to another CFNLA fund (i.e. making a memorial gift or paying membership dues), or search for other nonprofit organizations that interest you.
- View Fund Statements – Fund statements will now be available electronically under the “Statements” tab. As a reminder, December statements will be adjusted in mid-April following the receipt of our year-end investment statements and completion of our audit.
- Contribute to Your Fund – Use the “Donate” tab to make a contribution to your fund or other funds at CFNLA. You can also use this tab to view and register for upcoming CFNLA events.
- Keep Your Information Safe – To ensure your privacy and protection, we recommend logging out of the Donor Portal after use.
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Foundation staff at 318-221-0582. A list of frequently asked questions and who to contact is available at cfnla.org/myfund.
- Step Forward recruiting Caddo Parish youth for its Teen Advisory Committee (TAC)
- ‘TIS THE SEASON FOR CHARITABLE GIVING
- CFNLA awards $50,000 grant to LSUS Institute for Nonprofit Administration and Research
- Quality Early Childhood Education is the Key to Advancing North Louisiana
- Shreveport Ideas Festival