- This event has passed.
Give For Good Registration Open
January 4 - February 12
Be a part of North Louisiana’s largest day of giving! The event was established in 2014 by Community Foundation of North Louisiana, and since then has raised over $12 million for our community! In 2020, Give For Good garnered over $1.9 million for area nonprofits. Those funds came from 5,599 donors representing 49 different states.
Participating in Give For Good is a great way to engage your current donors, find new donors, and share your successes and work with more than 10,000 people that visit giveforgoodnla.org on giving day each year. This event brings organizations, donors, volunteers, local businesses, and community members together in a fun, crazy 24-hours of nonstop philanthropy. Plus, you’ll be able to grow your donations with bonus funds from our Lagniappe Fund and over $20,000 in prizes that are up for grabs.
- January 4, 2021 – Registration opens
- January 29, 2021 @ 5:00 PM – Registration closes for first-time participants
- February 12, 2021 @ 5:00 PM – Registration closes for previous participants; all profile updates and agreements due
- March 8, 2021 – Peer-led campaign creation opens
- April 19, 2021 – Profiles frozen; event info & insurance due
- April 20, 2021 – Advanced giving begins
- MAY 4, 2021 – GIVE FOR GOOD