Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
- DAFs may be opened in one day with a minimum contribution of $5,000;
- DAFs allow donors to make a charitable donation in 2021 while recommending grants to the charitable organizations of their choice at a later date;
- DAFs allow donors to consolidate all annual charitable giving so the donor receives only one tax receipt while supporting multiple charitable organizations;
- Donors may contribute cash, securities, real estate and other appreciated assets;
- DAFs may be either Endowed, Unendowed or some combination of both depending on the Donor’s preference;
- A Donor creating a fund with a minimum contribution of $250,000.00 may recommend a financial advisor for the fund (pursuant to certain conditions); and
- Unlike a private foundation, a DAF does not have an annual payout requirement.
Contact Kristi Gustavson to start your DAF today: email@example.com or call (318) 221-0582.