A Designated Fund is created to support to a specific nonprofit organization.
- Establishing a designated fund provides annual, sustainable support to the charity of your choice.
- You and other community members may make tax-deductible contributions to your fund at any time.
- This type of fund can be endowed or non-endowed.
- When you choose to endow your designated fund, you can be assured that your fund will continue to invest in the success of the organization you care so much about after your lifetime. Each year, CFNLA will distribute a grant to the organization equal to 4% of the average market value of your fund.
- A designated fund can be established with a minimum of $5,000 and with a variety of asset types.